Now that March Madness is over, it’s time for the real competition to begin!
SLA’s May Madness kicks off on April 28th. For those of you who missed the fun last year, May Madness is a virtual trivia tournament started last year to get together chapter members for some fun competition against other chapters through the ease and flexibility of virtual weekly quizzes.
Here are the details:
* 6 weekly, hour-long quizzes of 20 questions each, starting on April 28th
* The quizzes will open each Monday morning and close Thursday at 8pm GMT
* Results will be posted on the weekend of each week
* The number of team members can vary each week; we know everyone is busy!
* You may not look up the answers in books, internet sources, databases, etc. Give the best answer based on what your team members already know. Be creative if you don’t know!
* Each quiz will be scored based on the number of correct answers. Correct answers are worth 2 points each. Scores are accumulative.
*Your team wins the title of The Best & Brainiest Trivia Champs for that year
The San Diego Chapter’s team, the Dewey Decimators, will be vying for the crown, trying to unseat last year’s champs, the Bourbon Warriors from Kentucky. The Decimators will meet weekly, specific times TBD, via a combination of virtual platforms and in-person meet ups. There’s still time to register and help SLA-SD to victory! E-mail the Decimators Team Captain, Lauren Rasmussen, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want in on the action.