|JOB TILE: Document Control Coordinator
COMPANY: ARB, Inc.
STATUS: Non-Exempt Full-Time
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the flow of construction drawing documentation throughout the construction process.
- Maintenance of the project document management platform (Infinitrac).
- Responsible for processing of all submittals and input into Infinitrac.
- Generate submittal logs, RFI logs, and various document control reports.
- Receive, log, and track plans and specifications as received including all revisions.
- Distribute plans and specifications to contractor personnel, subcontractors and designers.
- Maintain all hard copy files of project documentation.
- Maintain electronic copy files of project documentation.
- Process and maintain files for change order requests, change orders, contracts, scope changes, and payment applications in an orderly and updated manner.
- Process and maintain transmittals and associated documents.
- Track and file project photos.
- Work with superintendents, engineers, and administration as required.
- Work with client’s and designer’s representatives as required.
- Other miscellaneous duties to support engineering department.
- Support Project Manager, Construction Manager, Superintendents, and Construction Engineers in regards to submittals, RFI’s, drawings, specifications, and other project documents.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Education or extensive experience in business administration, information technology, library science, or a similar, relevant discipline a plus
- Experience in document control for the design and construction of large projects a plus
- Proven ability to work with a wide range of disciplines connected with the successful completion of projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both orally and written including written reports and summaries, and presentations
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills, interpersonal skills, ability to multitask
- Experience with vendor audits a plus
- Knowledge of construction documents including handling submittals a plus.
- Knowledge of the construction process, ability in planning, organizing and implementing work priorities to ensure the orderly flow of construction
- Self-motivated thinker when assigned long term tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Proficiency in other construction industry standard software packages is a strong plus.
- Experience and proficiency in the project software (Infinitrac) is preferred.
- Ability to be flexible and change directions to meet company needs.
To learn more about PSC, Inc, Inc. visit our website at www.primoriscorp.com
PSC, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, FSA, Life, AD&D, and 401 (k).
Job Type: Full-time
- Infinitrac software: 1 year
- Document Control: 1 year