HBR Consulting, LLC is seeking a Research Librarian on the West Coast to fill a temporary position.
By providing strategic, technology and operational services to clients in the legal, professional and financial services industries, our Consultants are a highly talented group of professionals who offer a unique blend of core consulting experience across a number of industries and disciplines along with specialized skills in their respective areas of expertise. Our employees are our greatest competitive advantage.
Research Librarian will be responsible for the following responsibilities while working onsite for 37.5 – 40 hour per week. This is role is for 8 months with possibility for extension.
- Evaluate all research inquiries to determine the best methods and resources necessary to complete each request.
- Provide research expertise and analysis to lawyers, paralegals and staff.
- Prioritize requests, analyze results, compile answers and communicate research findings in a clear and concise manner.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Librarianship or Information Science from an ALA-accredited institution, or relevant experience
- 3-5 years+ research experience in a law firm library
- Strong research ability
- Knowledge of standard research resources including, but not limited to, Westlaw, LexisNexis, Bloomberg Law, etc.
- High level of skill in written communications to effectively deliver and explain research findings to attorneys both verbally and through written summaries and analysis
- Ability to work well independently.
- This is a temporary, full time position
- Term: Approximately 8 months
Apply : Email resume to Dimple Shah at email@example.com
Visit our Careers page at: http://www.hbrconsulting.com/careers.html