There’s still time to register for this unique event. Hear from and talk to four experts in library hiring. Deadline to register is this Friday 7/15/16.
Hear it From the Source – Library Hiring Managers Panel; 7/21/16 – SLA-SD July event
Join us for a rare opportunity to hear directly from the people who make hiring decisions in four types of libraries.
Library Hiring Managers Panel
- Thursday July 21st 4-6 pm
- Qualcomm – 5775 Morehouse Dr. San Diego, 92121 – Room N-550C
- Entrance instructions below
- Refreshments served on-site
- Qualcomm Library tour and networking after the panel
- Register by Friday July 15th
- SLA-SD members attend at no charge. Non-members $15, students $5, CASH ONLY PLEASE
Our distinguished panel will provide insight into each of their library’s working environments and describe what they look for in a successful job candidate. Gain insight into public, corporate, academic and law libraries and get the answers you’ve always wanted to know. Panelists are:
- Misty Jones, Director, San Diego Public Library
- Dolly Goulart, Director, Library Services at Qualcomm
- Elizabeth Grossman, Manager of Research and Library Operations, Bridgepoint Education
- Tiffany O’Neil, Director, Knowledge Management & Records, Procopio
Sign up for this program by going to our online registration form.
To arrive at the event:
- Enter Qualcomm from Morehouse Drive, tell security at the gate that you are here for Library event; ask for directions to building N
- Park in any available space in parking structure to the right of security gate
- Proceed to building N lobby, receptionist will have badges ready
- Qualcomm Library staff will lead you to N-550C
Questions about details of this event? Greg Sorini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the registration process? Kristi Ehrig-Burgess email@example.com