Posted on 04 February 2014.
Posting Date: Jan 29, 2014
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the development and definition of knowledge management systems; deploys knowledge management programs knowledge management technologies tools and concepts.
- Assists deployed knowledge management program teams to audit and maintain implemented knowledge management programs.
- Works in conjunction with appropriate parties to identify, design, develop, and implement processes, procedures and reusable templates that support or enhance the knowledge management program.
- Develops knowledge sharing strategies and processes; ensures knowledge architecture is funded, designed, built, and administered.
- Coordinates and maintains content, tools and change management delivery channels within web based delivery environment. Ensures latest tools are incorporated into knowledge management programs.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and ensures consistency of understanding across business units.
- Develops and integrates knowledge infrastructure and processes, plans, standards, tracks reuse, and scorecards; ensures proper training.
- Locates appropriate knowledge management content within the company in order to enhance the sales and delivery processes and to efficiently transfer knowledge to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, library science or related field preferred
- Two or more years of knowledge management experience
- Experience working with industry knowledge management programs
- Experience working with knowledge management tools and techniques
- Experience working with management strategy and intellectual capital
- Interpersonal skills for communicating with employees
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and committed to inclusive hiring practices. Qualified long-term unemployed job seekers will be fully considered for employment with CSC and not be disadvantaged based on their unemployment.