Description: California Western School of Law is the private, independent law school in Downtown San Diego that provides a rigorous and experience-rich curriculum designed to prepare graduates to do useful work for clients and employers from day one.
Summary: The Database/Gift Processing Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of managing the development database; including batch updates, queries, data extraction, and reporting as well as all aspects of gift processing and donor acknowledgements.
– Provide user support for Raiser’s Edge.
– Facilitate migration of data from Registrar’s database (Infolink) to Raiser’s Edge
– Manage dataflow between Sphere and Raiser’s Edge.
– Develop and enforce database policies.
– Manage user group security settings.
– Input gift information and generate letters.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree preferred. At least two years in gift processing and database management. Raiser’s Edge experience strongly preferred. Experience with Blackbaud Sphere, Net Community and Crystal Reports a plus. Ability to work independently and in collaboration with colleagues across the organization. Interested individuals should provide a cover letter describing their qualifications for the position, salary requirements, and resume to: Rikki Ueda, Human Resources, at HR@cwsl.edu byOctober 18, 2013. The search will continue until the position is filled.
California Western School of Law is an equal opportunity employer.