LexisNexis offers exclusive Digital library and EBook solutions designed to deliver a more efficient and effective research process. The Digital library Specialist is the LexisNexis expert in digital content and solutions. This person is a center point for the promotion of LN digital offerings in the market. The Digital library Specialist commands a deep understanding of LN content and how it functions in a digital form. The Digital library Specialist will have specific knowledge of key existing and emerging challenges facing our customers. The Digital library Specialist leverages this expertise to convey credibility, meaningfully assessments of customer needs and promotes the portfolio of LN Digital content in a targeted and highly professional manner to drive revenue in target accounts.
* Responsible for account planning and driving Digital Services revenue in targeted accounts to achieve or exceed revenue quotas. Portfolio of products includes Digital library and EBooks.
* Responsible for developing, managing and executing against an account plan to drive adoption of our digital library and EBook solutions. Work closely with sales and consultant teams to ensure end user customers are exposed to our digital content.
* primary objectives to retain and grow existing accounts, while leveraging current relationships from multiple resources, including CM, RC and current print specialists
* Serve a Digital content thought leader in the assigned territory and regularly speak on panels and present at LexisNexis events, as well as customer events.
* Develops strong relationships with key decision makers in targeted accounts.(CIO, CFO, Director of Library services and key partners)
* Build and maintain a strong teaming relationship with Account Management Team to ensure Dig Lib and eBooks are a component of a cohesive account strategy.
* Negotiates and closes Digital deals as needed via opportunity planning.
* Communicates firm knowledge back to Client Manager and their own manager.
* Generates and communicates leads for other solution lines.
* Utilizes and reinforces all required processes, tools and systems including Total Source and TAOP.
* As duties as required.